Clementi's appeal

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Clementi

Новичок
Участник
19 Сен 2021
1. STEAM_0: 0: 440983498

3. On 09/19/2021 we were playing on your server with my friend Grogyas and after a while of building a base we start getting raided by two guys. We successfully defend the first raid, but admin tells us that we used weird materials (mirror) and that we should put on more keypads, we comply and go on. After 5 minutes the same kids we just defended the base from come back they try raiding but we successfully defend the second raid. We get yet another admin to tell us that we don't have enough keypads, we told him that we DIDI'T HAVE TIME to put the keypads on because we are getting constantly raided by the same people. They come back yet again after 10 mins now with 3 or more people and in the middle of the raid me and my friend get manually banned. These kids must have been crying so hard after getting defeated 2 times that they called an admin or idk.

4. I don't really know if i have any defense against that other than asking how easy is it to spray someone in the head with a P90 from 5 meters in a narrow hallway. I have not recorded the game and neither did my friend. I have no VAC or Game bans on my account.

Please review my appeal and possibly unban me and my friend, this one of the best populated basewars servers and banning us for no reason is just not nice.

Вложения

• MANUAL BAN BTW.png
    MANUAL BAN BTW.png
    14.5 KB · Просмотры: 18
  • Вау
Реакции: glava opg

Какуля.

Участник
Администратор форума
7 Май 2021
Accepted, but it's russian server. It will be hard for you to play(

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.